Sunday 13 April 2014

Moving away from obscurity with a set of final responses

14/04/2014

Blog Entry 75:

Although I am aware that I do not necessarily need to create a set of polished final outcomes, I have decided to create a few more finalised images to show how my project has drawn to a close, using: the mediums I have chosen as my preferred in my samples book, the understanding of form developed more in my Life Drawing and Drawing from Life book and the ideas I have developed in my main sketchbook.

This set of paintings are designed from the influence of hand gestures which suggest the human recognition of what may be considered divine or the lack of.

Set of final images:


Divine Hands II Proffessional Acrylic mixed with Retarder on Wooden Panel
























Divine Hands III Watercolour on Cartridge Paper







































Divine Hands IV Gouache on Card Board


No comments:

Post a Comment