Tuesday 24 February 2015

Semester III: Considering contemporary ways to show outcomes, Artisan State

06/02/2015


Blog entry 12:

At present I am still unsure how I will present my final outcomes, and at this stage I feel that many other peers in my group are more solidly aware of what their outcomes will be and how they will be presented.

In the module handbook, I have noticed that there is a strong suggestion toward understanding the most recent and contemporary forms of presenting and making art work, with this in mind I have been considering how my images might be presented in print in a new way.

Artisan state is a new company, who have recently become popular for their photo book products, which are designed to open and display the photograph on each page in the best way possible, by the centrefold being designed to sit flush (website below).

http://www.artisanstate.com
(Artisan State, 2015)

Artisan State flush centerfold photo book, 2015


















At present I still feel that to only show my stitch painting images in print would loose the visual quality of the physical artwork. With the concept panel approaching I feel that I need to consider how I might present final outcomes. I intend to use the concept panel to get answers to some of the bigger issues I am currently facing, however this means I need to ensure I have researched each difficult area to a strong extent to consider my options.

No comments:

Post a Comment