Tuesday 24 February 2015

Semester III: Current fashions and embroidered cardigans

07/02/2015


Blog entry 13:

In the last blog entry I have considered how I might find contemporary ways of displaying my final outcomes, but this is not the only aspect of my project that need to be considered in a new and contemporary way. As I am working in stitch, I feel that looking at current and popular ways in which embroidery is being used and the context in which embroidery and paint can be used.

Currently embroidered cardigans are very popular, this makes me consider how I can use my free machine embroidery and dressmaking skills to create hand made items, which can be sold in the future.

Current embroidered cardigans in fashion:


Jaw Breaker brand (front view)





















Jaw Breaker brand (back view)





















Hell Bunny brand


























VooDoo Vixen brand

No comments:

Post a Comment