Wednesday 4 February 2015

Semester III: First Tutorial

26/01/2014


Blog Entry 4:

During my first tutorial concern was expressed that the aspects I have researched so far have become a little too much about making the garment rather than the embroidery, I completely agree with this feedback, and am now aware that I need to focus on the imagery. I feel that the garment, should be viewed as simply another canvas which creates an association to the human body, which allows the placing of the hands to become more significant in meaning, as they become in tandem with the body. Now that I have done sufficient research into making the garment, I feel it is time to focus on the imagery and if I should wish to use the garment as a tool to suggest the body, I am capable of doing this.


No comments:

Post a Comment