Thursday 6 February 2014

Little Brown Sketchbook of rough obscure ideas 2

06/02/2014

Blog Entry 32:

This is the sequal blog if you like to blog entry 21 'Little Borwn Sketchbook of rough obscure ideas'. I have since carried on my rough idea sketches in this book to aid my ongoing ideas process.


Territory:

Play on "My house my rules" to "My Hexagon my rules"

 Characters saying: Character 1 "This is my hexagon" Character 2 "What makes it yours?" 


 

Play on "Home sweet home" as "Hexagon sweet hexagon"




















































 
Different sized hexagons to resemble the size of a country






















Religious ideas:

"O' time thy pyramid" (Borges, 1994) symbol thought to be associated with illuminati

Past tribes bowing down to hexagon God

Present day people ignoring hexagon God in persuit of knowledge

Hexagonal symbols for the Ancient Greek Gods

Hexagonal Tower of Babel linking the two stories



































These sketches are basic concepts I might choose to use and develop as stronger ideas in my main sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment