Saturday 22 February 2014

Task 3 and obscure idea generation and experimentation

22/02/2014

Blog entry 50:

On mondays session in Personal Practice and Methodologies, I spoke about my ideas and realised that although I have done a fair amount of experimentation, I need to also consider the brief and how my experiments relate to The Library of Babel basis and my idea surrounding that of how to depict the divine entity that those who inhabit the library are searching for. I understand that this semester is very much involved with 'mastering' and exploring my practice through experimentation, as I have done with my hand rendered media; however I see now that experimenting and exploring also applies to my idea generation. To ensure that I do not disregard the experimentation I have been doing, which I feel is definitely allowing me to gain a better understanding with my chosen media, I will carry this on along with creating rough sketches and researching areas that I feel link well to my chosen aspect of the text: As my experimentation and idea development are developed as separate entities, I intend to allow them to collide when I feel more confident with both areas.






No comments:

Post a Comment