Wednesday 19 February 2014

Considering Coursework 1 (CW1): What is critical to my practice?

20/02/2014


Blog entry 48:

Extract form the module handbook on CW1:











As the brief suggests, I need to work with my group: Paul McOwen and Rachel Moss to find a subject that we feel is critical to our practice, so today (Thursday 20th February), we have arranged to meet and consider this in more detail.

I have added this as a blog entry as I feel that it is important to consider what I feel is a critical and important subject that affects my personal practice, and that it is relevant to this blog.

Because I am working with two people who are mainly animation based, we have decided to choose a topic that affects across our dicaplines: How Technology Affects Viewership

This is interesting because it is something I have not particularly considered to any extent in relation to my own practice, but is clearly something that will affect me. I intend to look much  further into this topic and will examine my findings in later blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment